Property Auction News
Property Auction News
Call us on 0800 862 0206 for more information about selling at auction
Stay up-to-date with the UK property auctions…
If you’re planning on buying or selling property at auction in the UK, you’ll find our news section useful in staying up-to-date with the latest auction trends and details of new properties selling at auction.
News from: Google “Property Auctions UK”
- Elizabeth Taylor's Home Decor Is Being Auctioned Off on a Cruise This Fall - HouseBeautiful.comElizabeth Taylor's Home Decor Is Being Auctioned Off on a Cruise This Fall HouseBeautiful.comYou can soon hop on a cruise to see and bid on tons of Elizabeth Taylor's home decor and belongings thanks to the luxury cruise line Cunard, House of Taylor, ... Read more »
- The former police station, historic farm and other unusual properties up for auction - Wales OnlineThe former police station, historic farm and other unusual properties up for auction Wales OnlinePotential and price are the main selling points of these lots going under the hammer. Read more »
- Predictive Analysis of Auction Services Market Estimate To Boost Growth In Demand By 2025: Global Forecast, Market Overview | Sotheby's, Property Auction Services, KAR Auction Services, etc - TribauxPredictive Analysis of Auction Services Market Estimate To Boost Growth In Demand By 2025: Global Forecast, Market Overview | Sotheby's, Property Auction Services, KAR Auction Services, etc TribauxThe research study is a compilation of incisive insights about key perspective of the global Auction Services Market influencing its growth during the course… Read more »
- Two men charged with arson following fire that destroyed former bingo hall - ChronicleLiveTwo men charged with arson following fire that destroyed former bingo hall ChronicleLiveMore than 50 firefighters were needed to tackle the blaze at the building in Southwick. Read more »
- Deal nearly done to secure future of Limekiln Café and toilet block - Saddleworth IndependentDeal nearly done to secure future of Limekiln Café and toilet block Saddleworth IndependentA SADDLEWORTH café has secured the purchase of the building it is housed in – and crucially the toilet block next to it is unaffected. Limekiln Cafe and ... Read more »
News from: Essential Information Group
- Why auctions offer a great opportunity but they are not for everyone!The reason why auctions can offer a great buying opportunity to people looking to purchase property is that in order to ... Read more »
News from: Land Registry
- Proud pioneers – our first year live on the Local Land Charges RegisterWarwick Castle Warwick District Council’s local land charges were the first to go live on HM Land Registry’s national, digital Local Land Charges Register a year ago. At that time, the council viewed this as a significant accomplishment and a year later we remain proud we were the first. Right… Read more »
- First anniversary of the digital Local Land Charges RegisterI Wei Huang/Shutterstock.com This week marks the first anniversary of the national, digital Local Land Charges Register going live. So far, the register has benefited thousands of homebuyers in Warwick, the City of London, Liverpool, Blackpool, the Isles of Scilly and Norwich. They now have instant access to records indicating… Read more »
- My sense of pride, 50 years after StonewallInk Drop/Shutterstock.com Occasionally there are turning points in history – a series of events that forever alters the path we’re on, changing our future in a meaningful way. Today marks 50 years since the Stonewall riots, an event seen as accelerating the civil rights movement for lesbian, gay, bisexual and… Read more »
- Working together to produce a user-friendly Local Land Charges RegisterJon Chica/Shutterstock.com When did we first become involved with HM Land Registry’s new digital Local Land Charges Register? Wow…I can’t really remember but it was probably a good few years ago. We were aware of it from its early conception and have attended all the industry stakeholder groups that HM… Read more »
- Shellfire over Sword Beach: HM Land Registry staff on D-Day, 6 June 1944Commandos land on Sword Beach at around 8.40am on 6 June © IWM (B 5103) Seventy-five years ago today, two young men from HM Land Registry were among the tens of thousands of Allied troops taking part in the largest seaborne invasion in history. Artillerymen Brian White and William Gitsham… Read more »
News from: Landlord Zone
- Student rents indicating increasingly competitive marketStudent Rents: The 2019 student rents are close to their 20-year average are indicating an increasingly competitive market. Data from Accommodation for Students (AFS) analysing the cost of student accommodation* in 2019 has found that the average rents across many cities are close to the 20-year average of £79 per… Read more »
- Living in the same building as their serial bad tenant… a couple’s worst nightmareIt’s been heavily publicised that a large percentage of the UK’s retirees are struggling to live off their pension, so it’s no surprise that some over 65s have turned to renting out rooms in their home, or other properties they may have, to boost their income. However, in this week’s… Read more »
- Landlord to be given a say in “right-to-rent” court caseRight-to-Rent: Landlords are to be given a major role in a court case considering the future of the Government’s Right-to-Rent scheme. The Government has decided to appeal against a damning criticism by the High Court earlier this year that the Right-to-Rent scheme breaches human rights law because it causes racial… Read more »
- Criminal Gangs subletting luxury flats in LondonIllegal Sub-letting: London landlords with properties in Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Belgravia are being targeted by gangs of criminals who rent their luxury homes. They invariably pay not rent, but let them out to a series of mainly Middle East visitors on short stays, earning thousands of pounds in the process.… Read more »
- Wealth Transfer Taxes – which way will they go?Inheritance Tax: Most landlords have a keen interest in the inheritance tax regime and how efficiently they may be able to pass on their assets to the next generation. With the average landlord portfolio at 12.4 properties in Q2 2018, down from a peak of 14.9 properties in Q3 2014,… Read more »
Until recently, executors dealing with a deceased estate would need to visit a probate registry or solicitors office to swear an oath in person. But thanks to the launch of HM Courts & Tribunals Service’s (HMCTS) online probate application system, this can now be done online.
Forthcoming London Property Auctions – See The Full List Of Auction Dates.
How to Sell a Garage at Auction Home: Auction Link » News » How to Sell a Garage at Auction Selling a garage at auction By Mark Grantham - 3rd March 2017 Jump to section: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Selling garages at auction Selling a garage at auction Selling a garage at auction...
We’ve listed a selection of auction sales for properties in Camden to show you what prices can be achieved. Properties requiring modernisation, short lease flats and tenanted properties sell very well at auction and often achieve higher prices compared to an estate agency sale.
Selling a Lock-up Garage in London?Take a look at these 5 examples of successful lock-up garage sales in London.Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction Link » News » Selling a Lock-up Garage in LondonExample Auction Sales: ...
Find out what price auction buyers will pay for your property.