Property Auction News
Property Auction News
Call us on 0800 862 0206 for more information about selling at auction
Stay up-to-date with the UK property auctions…
If you’re planning on buying or selling property at auction in the UK, you’ll find our news section useful in staying up-to-date with the latest auction trends and details of new properties selling at auction.
News from: Google “Property Auctions UK”
- Auctioneer highlights 'Airbnb' opportunity for UK... - Property Investor TodayAuctioneer highlights 'Airbnb' opportunity for UK... Property Investor TodayAn entrepreneurial auctioneer has spotted the opportunities for those interested in the Airbnb route in his latest property auction catalogue. Read more »
- U.K.’s Stamp Duty Hits Pricey Areas the Hardest - Mansion GlobalU.K.’s Stamp Duty Hits Pricey Areas the Hardest Mansion GlobalSince the introduction of stamp duty tax rates in 2014 that included a sharp increase for buyers of prime property, real estate transactions across England have ... Read more »
- Offshore wind ‘could power six million more homes’ after Crown Estate announces major auction of seabed rights - The IndependentOffshore wind ‘could power six million more homes’ after Crown Estate announces major auction of seabed rights The IndependentThe royal family is expected to raise millions as the Crown Estate announces its first major auction of offshore windfarm leases in a decade. Four areas of ... Read more »
- UK Auction Services market report – manufacturers countries type and application forecast to 2023 - Market Research JournalismUK Auction Services market report – manufacturers countries type and application forecast to 2023 Market Research JournalismThe experienced analysis and research team at Market Research Vision provide different customization options for the existing study. Global Auction Services ... Read more »
- St Leonards GP surgery site sells prior to auction - Hastings ObserverSt Leonards GP surgery site sells prior to auction Hastings ObserverA detached former bungalow currently used by a medical practice in St Leonards, has been sold as an investment opportunity. Read more »
News from: Essential Information Group
- Everything you need to know about property auction guide pricesDo you understand the guide price? Find out what it really means ... Read more »
- Key differences between property auctioneers and estate agentsThere are significant differences between selling your property via Auction or Estate Agents, which is best for you ... Read more »
- 3 strategies to maximise profit from your auction property investmentAuctions have always been seen as a great place to secure a good deal when buying property, but the key is in the preparation ... Read more »
News from: Land Registry
- Join Geovation to unlock the value in geospatial dataApplications are now open for the Geovation Accelerator Programme. Caroline Bray discusses the benefits for PropTechs using geospatial data. Geospatial data has immense potential value for the UK economy. A recent report from the Geospatial Commission suggests that “analysis of private sector use cases suggests government could unlock up to… Read more »
- Proud pioneers – our first year live on the Local Land Charges RegisterWarwick Castle Warwick District Council’s local land charges were the first to go live on HM Land Registry’s national, digital Local Land Charges Register a year ago. At that time, the council viewed this as a significant accomplishment and a year later we remain proud we were the first. Right… Read more »
- First anniversary of the digital Local Land Charges RegisterI Wei Huang/Shutterstock.com This week marks the first anniversary of the national, digital Local Land Charges Register going live. So far, the register has benefited thousands of homebuyers in Warwick, the City of London, Liverpool, Blackpool, the Isles of Scilly and Norwich. They now have instant access to records indicating… Read more »
- My sense of pride, 50 years after StonewallInk Drop/Shutterstock.com Occasionally there are turning points in history – a series of events that forever alters the path we’re on, changing our future in a meaningful way. Today marks 50 years since the Stonewall riots, an event seen as accelerating the civil rights movement for lesbian, gay, bisexual and… Read more »
- Working together to produce a user-friendly Local Land Charges RegisterJon Chica/Shutterstock.com When did we first become involved with HM Land Registry’s new digital Local Land Charges Register? Wow…I can’t really remember but it was probably a good few years ago. We were aware of it from its early conception and have attended all the industry stakeholder groups that HM… Read more »
News from: Landlord Zone
- Scrapping Section 21 will trigger a rise in homelessnessSection 21: Leading tenant eviction company, Landlord Action, says that as many as 50% of Section 21 cases they handle are as a result of tenants wanting to be re-housed by the council. They believe the abolition of Section 21, and subsequent expansion of Section 8, could put thousands of… Read more »
- Lib Dems would scrap Section 21Banning Section 21: Following Labour’s example, the Liberal Democrats have passed a motion at their conference which would result in the scrapping of the Section 21, the “no fault, no blame” eviction process, if they ever came to power, or have any influence in a coalition, after the next general… Read more »
- Habito enters buoyant Company BTL market – new range of mortgagesBuy-to-Let Mortgages: LONDON, 18 SEPTEMBER 2019: Habito, the pioneering mortgage broker and lender, today launches its first suite of Company buy-to-let mortgages adding to its BTL offering just two months after it entered the lending space with a range of Individual BTL products. ● Industry-leading rates: highly competitive pricing makes… Read more »
- North-Wales based house builder starts major build-to-rent rent schemesBuild-to-Rent: Redrow has teamed up with property investment company Realstar to provide two major build-to-rent schemes costing more than £180m, in London. Redrow is to start with planning for 513 new rental homes in the Southall and Colindale districts, which when completed are to be professionally managed under the UNCLE… Read more »
- It’s official – tenants are facing higher rents…Rent Increases: Tenants higher facing higher rents because the demand for private rented housing is outstripping supply in most areas, that’s according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) research. Landlords are being discouraged from investing while others are selling their rental properties in what is already an undersupplied… Read more »
Selling a Birmingham care home? Thinking about selling a care home in Birmingham? Take a look at these examples of successful auction sales for care homes in Birmingham. Call 0800 862 0206 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction Link » News »...
Selling a life tenancy property? Life tenancy investments sell very well at auction. Take a look at these examples of life tenancy properties that have sold at auction. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction Link »...
Selling development land or building plots in East Sussex? Thinking of selling land or a building plot at auction in East Sussex? We've provided some example auction sales including sold prices for sales in East Sussex. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal...
Selling a tenanted or investment property in Brighton? Looking for some examples before selling your tenanted Brighton property at auction? Check out these past auction sale results. Call 0800 862 0206 for your FREE auction appraisal & sale price...
Selling your short lease London flat? Looking for some example sales before selling your short lease London flat at auction? Check out these past London auction sale results. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction...
Find out what price auction buyers will pay for your property.