Property Auction News
Property Auction News
Call us on 0800 862 0206 for more information about selling at auction
Stay up-to-date with the UK property auctions…
If you’re planning on buying or selling property at auction in the UK, you’ll find our news section useful in staying up-to-date with the latest auction trends and details of new properties selling at auction.
News from: Google “Property Auctions UK”
- Why Barnardo girl Esther McVey, who tried to become PM, keeps her savings locked away in the bank - This is MoneyWhy Barnardo girl Esther McVey, who tried to become PM, keeps her savings locked away in the bank This is MoneyDefeated Tory leadership candidate Esther McVey would drastically reduce Britain's foreign aid budget so she could spend extra on schools and the police if ... Read more »
- Derelict Norfolk property for sale at auction for £550,000 | Norfolk Property News - Eastern Daily PressDerelict Norfolk property for sale at auction for £550,000 | Norfolk Property News Eastern Daily PressThis boarded up home in Norwich, with bags of potential, is going under the hammer at auction for a guide price of £550000. Read more »
- Barrow home sells for £70000 above guide price - NW Evening MailBarrow home sells for £70000 above guide price NW Evening MailA PROPERTY in need of renovation set on a large plot of land has sold at auction for £70000 more than the guide price. Read more »
- DIY enthusiasts will love the chance to buy this North Lincolnshire property at auction - Grimsby LiveDIY enthusiasts will love the chance to buy this North Lincolnshire property at auction Grimsby LiveThis cottage in Burton-Upon-Stather will be sold by the modern method of auction and could also be a great investment opportunity. Read more »
- Residents speak out about living in Derby's cheapest street - Derbyshire LiveResidents speak out about living in Derby's cheapest street Derbyshire LiveA flat here recently sold for less than £30,000 but what is it actually like to live in Hartington Street? It was a one-bed first-floor flat and was sold by SDL Auctions ... Read more »
News from: Essential Information Group
- Why auctions offer a great opportunity but they are not for everyone!The reason why auctions can offer a great buying opportunity to people looking to purchase property is that in order to ... Read more »
News from: Land Registry
- Working together to produce a user-friendly Local Land Charges RegisterJon Chica/Shutterstock.com When did we first become involved with HM Land Registry’s new digital Local Land Charges Register? Wow…I can’t really remember but it was probably a good few years ago. We were aware of it from its early conception and have attended all the industry stakeholder groups that HM… Read more »
- Shellfire over Sword Beach: HM Land Registry staff on D-Day, 6 June 1944Commandos land on Sword Beach at around 8.40am on 6 June © IWM (B 5103) Seventy-five years ago today, two young men from HM Land Registry were among the tens of thousands of Allied troops taking part in the largest seaborne invasion in history. Artillerymen Brian White and William Gitsham… Read more »
- How our award-winning system is speeding up caseworkThe Land Register of England and Wales contains more than 25 million titles covering more than 86% of the land mass. Any change to the register has to be processed by a member of staff in HM Land Registry. We receive around 20,000 applications every day, to be processed by… Read more »
- Registering land for more than 150 yearsK303/Shutterstock.com “An ungodly jumble.” This is how Oliver Cromwell described English land law back in the 17th century and for the last 157 years it has been the responsibility of HM Land Registry to register land and property across England and Wales. We were founded more than 200 years after Cromwell died.… Read more »
- Could blockchain be the future of the property market?phive/Shutterstock.com If you’ve ever bought or sold a property you will know that it can take a long time. There are a number of reasons for this. Some delays are avoidable and some are inevitable. With so many people involved in the process, it is often difficult for the buyer… Read more »
News from: Landlord Zone
- Landlord prosecuted for illegal evictionEviction: A Mostyn, Flintshire landlord Mr Gruffydd Edwards has achieved the dubious distinction of becoming the first landlord in Flintshire to be prosecuted for unlawfully evicting a tenant. Flintshire County Council’s Environmental Health Officers brought the prosecution against the landlord for illegally evicting his tenant. Edwards pleaded guilty to the… Read more »
- From Scam Artists to Family Feuds – ‘Nightmare Tenants Slum Landlords’ continuesIn this week’s episode of Channel 5’s ‘Nightmare Tenants Slum Landlords’, Landlord Action tackles two very different eviction cases, one involving an illegal sub-let by a ‘professional’ scam artist, the other which sees a favour turn into a family feud. In the first case, young landlord Han Yip discovers his… Read more »
- Tenants can reclaim excess on their deposits…Tenant Fees Act: The ban on letting fees and excess tenancy charges in England came into force nearly two weeks ago. This is a new set of regulations affecting landlords and letting agents which the Government estimated will cost (in aggregate) landlords up to £83m and letting agents £157m. The new… Read more »
- Privity of Contract – Authorised Guarantee AgreementCommercial Lease: It is an established rule of English law that a person can only enforce a contract if he is a party to it or a lawful assignee of the benefit of the contract. In the context of a business tenancy, the “privity of contract” doctrine means the first… Read more »
- “How to Rent” guide and s21 notice updated…How to Rent Guide: It is very important when setting up a new tenancy, or on renewal, and when serving a section 21 notice, that all the prerequisites have been complied with. The latest forms and documents should always be used. Keep yourself up-to-date with the requirements through the following… Read more »
Selling a Birmingham care home? Thinking about selling a care home in Birmingham? Take a look at these examples of successful auction sales for care homes in Birmingham. Call 0800 862 0206 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction Link » News »...
Selling a life tenancy property? Life tenancy investments sell very well at auction. Take a look at these examples of life tenancy properties that have sold at auction. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction Link »...
Selling development land or building plots in East Sussex? Thinking of selling land or a building plot at auction in East Sussex? We've provided some example auction sales including sold prices for sales in East Sussex. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal...
Selling a tenanted or investment property in Brighton? Looking for some examples before selling your tenanted Brighton property at auction? Check out these past auction sale results. Call 0800 862 0206 for your FREE auction appraisal & sale price...
Selling your short lease London flat? Looking for some example sales before selling your short lease London flat at auction? Check out these past London auction sale results. Call 020 7183 2623 for a FREE auction appraisal & sale price estimate. Home: Auction...
Find out what price auction buyers will pay for your property.